The UNofficial DJDan research

This has now became a place for anyone to turn CONSPIRASPY on DJDan! I am recruting people that feel they want to contribute to this. Just email me! (email in profile)

Friday, June 16, 2006

DJ Dan's podcasts. [To save: Right click on link - "Save as..."]

May 16, 2006 Podcast

May 26, 2006 Podcast

June 01, 2006 Podcast

June 08, 2006 Podcast
Or, here.

June 14, 2006 Podcast

June 16, 2006 Podcast

June 21, 2006 Podcast

June 26, 2006 Podcast

June 30, 2006 Podcast

July 5, 2006 Podcast

July 10, 2006 Podcast

---DJ Dan's "Broadband Story" from broadbandstories.com



June 16, 2006 Broadband Story audio

June 16, 2006 Broadband Story video

4 Comments:

Blogger TEAM Lena said...

Hey damn the man:

Could you transcribe the broadband one for us?

5:37 PM  
Blogger Damn the Man said...

Sure.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Damn the Man said...

*Eerie music fades in*

Announcer: Coming to you live:

Singers: DJ Dan.

Announcer: You're listening to DJ Dan, [Gate closing/locking] shutting down the
man.

*Music stops*

DJ Dan:
Shutting down the man is sweaty work.

My name is DJ Dan.

Me and my partner Tanya do a weekly radio show where we expose conspiracies and give corporate evildoers a run for their ill-gotten gains.

In my business you name names and you take no prisoners.

In my business you gotta stay anonymous, you gotta stay on the move.

Broadband allows us to broadcast live from a different location every week, keeping at bay all the corporate wolves and minions of the man who would shut us down.

Broadband makes it possible for me to upload my shows to the web so people, real people, freedom loving people like you and me can get the real dope 24/7.

And how is it that I can answer e-mails in real-time during my show?

If you guessed broadband, [ringing] a-ring-a-ding-ding, give yourself a cigar.

Broadband makes it possible for all conspiraspies, freethinkers and lovers of liberty to do what we do, whenever we want to do it.

I'm a patriot. I live to uphold the first amendment; freedom of speech, baby.

That's what America is about.

And broadband makes that freedom ring around the world.

I'm DJ Dan; my mind is free, my voice is strong, and broadband helps me help you [bang] SHUT DOWN the man.

*Rock music starts*

Announcer: You're listening to DJ Dan, [Gate locking] shutting down the man.

*Fade out*

9:07 PM  
Blogger x said...

some of these links dont work or are missing. do you know where to find a complete archive?

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home