The UNofficial DJDan research

This has now became a place for anyone to turn CONSPIRASPY on DJDan! I am recruting people that feel they want to contribute to this. Just email me! (email in profile)

Monday, June 19, 2006

The youtube "jeepchannel" video

This is just a quick post that will later be updated...

A video on youtube.com has been posted by the same user name "thejeepchannel" that put out the Jeep commercial. This time this man is mentioning DJDan.




Here is the transcript:

Originally Posted by lab5
Transcript:

I have no business coming out like this, but I need to clear the air on something. Consider this my public apology to DJ Dan. I had the wrong person and will make it right soon. To the believers, I must stay away for awhile, but keep digging. Jeep rescinded the contract for good reason. I'm proud (or part?) of that and will reveal what I can, when I can. Thank you (Minister48?), your a true believer.

1 Comments:

Blogger DJ Lena said...

Yes, thanks damn the man! I did find that out later, but didnt make it back here till now.

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home